If your business was “administratively dissolved” for failure to file an annual report, you can request to have the business entity reinstated.

A special form is required to reinstate a business entity that has been administratively dissolved for less than 10-years. You must complete this form and pay the reinstatement fees indicated on the form.

Only Idaho entities can apply for reinstatement.