Business Entity Online Annual Reporting Lawerence Denney, Secretary of State
Sign in to file your business entity annual report...
Enter your Entity Type and Number: 
Enter your PIN Number: 
If you have received a Notice of Administrative Dissolution postcard, you must apply for reinstatement. Click here to obtain the necessary forms.
Note: Only Idaho entities can apply for reinstatement
If you want to file your Annual Report on paper get the form here.

You should have received a Reminder card by mail notifying you that your Annual Report is due. If you have received a Warning card that your Annual Report is past due, you have 60 days from the date the card was issued to file your annual report and stop the Administrative Dissolution, Cancellation, or Revocation of Authority from proceeding.
(sample reminder card shown below) (sample warning card shown below)
Reminder card Warning card