Every registered voter in this state has the right to:
- Inspect a sample ballot before voting;
- Receive instructions concerning how to operate voting equipment, on sample voting equipment before voting;
- Cast a ballot if the voter is in line when the polls are closing;
- Ask for and receive assistance in voting, including assistance in languages other than English where required by federal or state law;
- Vote free from coercion or intimidation by election officials or any other person;
- Cast a ballot using voting equipment that accurately counts all votes; and
- If you have any problems, or you are denied the right to vote, call the County Clerk's Office immediately. [Here is a list of County Clerk offices].