Microsoft Windows 10 brings with it a new web browser, Edge.
The Edge broswer can view PDF files but does not support fillable forms.
You will need a PDF reader. Here are some suggestions:
There are however several things you can do to use the fillable forms that we have on our web site.
- Download the PDF file to your computer, open it with your PDF reader:
- Right-click on the link to the PDF file, select "Save Target as..."
- Select a location to save the file where you can find it again
- Open the file with your PDF reader
- Change the default app for PDF files:
- Go to Settings → System → Default apps
- Scroll down and select Choose default apps by file type
- Scroll down to .pdf PDF File
- Click Microsoft Edge and choose your PDF reader
- Use a different browser: