Corporation filings are processed on a daily basis. Domestic corporations will receive a copy of the original filing in a week to ten days. The copy will show your filing number. Foreign corporations will receive a certificate.

If you have windows 10

Domestic Profit Corporations Filing Fee
Articles of Incorporation (General Business) $100.00
Articles of Amendment (General Business) $30.00
Articles of Dissolution (General Business) No Fee
Articles of Dissolution (prior to issuing shares or commencing business) No Fee
Domestic Nonprofit Corporations *
Nonprofit—Articles of Incorporation $30.00
Nonprofit—Articles of Amendment $30.00
Nonprofit—Articles of Dissolution No Fee
Domestic Professional Service Corporations §
Articles of Incorporation (Professional Business) $100.00
Articles of Amendment (Professional Business) $30.00
Foreign Corporations
Foreign Registration Statement $100.00
Amendment of Foreign Registration Statement $30.00
Withdrawal of Foreign Registration Statement $20.00
All Corporations
Expedited Service is available for some types of filings. Page 2 of the form will list it if it is available. $20.00
Filing an Annual Report No Fee
Reinstatement Form (Only Idaho entities may reinstate.) $30.00
Non-typed (Hand-Written) Document Fee $20.00
Copies (per page) $0.25
Certification of copies $10.00
Certificate of Good-Standing or Existence $10.00
Statement of Change of Business Mailing Address No Fee
Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent, or both No Fee
Application for Reservation of Legal Entity Name (four month period) $20.00
Application for Registration of Corporate Name or Renewal of Name Registration (per month remaining in calendar year) ‡ $5.00
Application for Registration of Corporate Name or Renewal of Name Registration (per year) ‡ $60.00

* If you intend to apply for IRS federal tax exemption as a charitable organization, your articles of incorporation must contain a required purpose clause and a dissolution of assets provision. Valuable information on 501(c)(3) qualification is on the IRS website, It includes sample articles of the incorporation. Click on the following link to go directly to: The Life Cycle of a Public Charity

§ Articles of Dissolution and Articles of Dissolution prior to issuing shares or commencing business are the same as those for Domestic Profit Corporations.

† Foreign corporations applying for a Foreign Registration Statement are required to submit a Certificate of Existence (or goodstanding) with their application. You will obtain such certificate from the office or agency in your state of incorporation where you filed your Articles of Incorporation. In most states this will be the Secretary of State's office.

‡ An application for name registration of corporate name is for an out of state corporation which does not intend to transact business in Idaho. The corporation only wishes to register the corporate name with this office. If you are transacting business in Idaho a Foreign Registration Statement will need to be filed.