Limited Liability Company (LLC) filings are processed on a daily basis. You will receive a copy of your filing by return mail in a week to ten days. The copy will show your filing number.

If you have windows 10

Domestic Limited Liability Companies Filing Fee
Certificate of Organization Limited Liability Company $100.00
Certificate of Organization Professional Limited Liability Company “Professions shall be held to include the practices of architecture, chiropractic, dentistry, engineering, landscape architecture, law, medicine, nursing, occupational therapy, optometry, physical therapy, podiatry, professional geology, psychology, certified or licensed public accountancy, social work, surveying and veterinary medicine, and no others.” [ยง 30-21-901(b)] $100.00
Amendment to Certificate of Organization of Limited Liability Company $30.00
Restatement of Certificate of Organization Limited Liability Company This form cannot be used to file a Reinstatement if the company has been administratively dissolved. Use this for restating the information on original limited liability company form. $30.00
Statement of Dissolution Limited Liability Company No Fee
Foreign Limited Liability Companies †
Foreign Registration Statement $100.00
Amendment of Foreign Registration Statement $30.00
Withdrawal of Foreign Registration Statement $20.00
All Limited Liability Companies
Expedited Service is available for some types of filings. Page 2 of the form will list it if it is available. $20.00
Reinstatement Form (Only Idaho entities may reinstate.) $30.00
Filing an Annual Report No Fee
Non-typed (Hand-Written) Document Fee $20.00
Copies (per page) $ 0.25
Certification of copies $10.00
Certificate of Goodstanding or Existence $10.00
Statement of Change of Registered Office or Registered Agent, or both No Fee
Statement of Change of Business Mailing Address No Fee
Application for Reservation of Legal Entity Name (four month period) $20.00

Note: Foreign Limited Liability Companies applying for a Foreign Registration Statement are required to submit a Certificate of Existence (or goodstanding) with their application. You will obtain such certificate from the office or agency in your state of incorporation where you filed your Certificate of Organization. In most states this will be the Secretary of State’s office.