Service to the State

Election Myth—I should vote where I am going to college.
Can I work as a poll worker?
The Secretary of State encourages students (17 years and older) to take advantage of this opportunity to serve as a poll-worker in an actual election. Contact your County Clerk and ask to serve.
Poll Workers are paid for their time.
An opportunity to use your computer expertise to assist people with disabilities to vote
Official recognition for civic participation.